Howto make great comments Howto make great comments

Its funny Because

0 people dont like this flash.

Its all so true.. You sir, are a visionary and a genius

Cute Explosion Cute Explosion

I Have No Words

Its difficult to write a review for this, because I have no qualms whatsoever. Its hilarious and you did a great job. I cant wait to see more =)

Vegetas rap Vegetas rap

Good

The video with it and concept is nice. The only thing i didnt like is that it was too short and i couldnt understand the raps. Maybe if you spoke it normally? good job on the drawing

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Very Nice

Very nice, but not realistic in the working sense. Awesome game, very simple, easy to get into and sorta lifelike, but the only thing I dont like is that after buying all the flash materials, there is no real reason to increase education and or go to work.

Pro- tons of fun, realistic, and entertaining

Con- After buying flash, no reason to go to work,

I would recommend adding like a "Bills" system.

Lets Murder Santa f.Mortician Lets Murder Santa f.Mortician

Awesome

Bravo. Absolutely amazing. Musical perfection

Luke responds:

We are the bomb diggidy.

'`Beautiful World'` '`Beautiful World'`

Not One For This,,, but

Im not as technicall as the previous reviewers, but I do judge by what I feel, for anything you experience is a gut feeling, and not with a calculated knowledge. This game me a sense of whimsy at some points and a feeling of responsibilty to duty in others (I had my eyes closed while listening, and at some points imagined being a Knight. Lol).

Overall good experience, I look forward to listening to more you create and seeing about it on the Humanism board. Post more links to your future creations there if you would please =)

9/10

Naerbu responds:

Hi Mortician97,

Thank you for the review, I'll be sure to post on the board. This music style is supposed to be from that time period so your intuition is correct :)

Regards,
Naerbu

Fucked Up Mind Fucked Up Mind

Good Shit

Man, this shit made love to my ears. The beautiful way the lyrics paint a picture of sadness, dispair, and hatred in my mind is truely fascinating and you have the making of the next Aesop Rock. Great job 100000000/10

Luke responds:

Glad you like it my man, one of my favs I've done...
It will be on the upcoming full length I'm dropping.
I will be sure to send you the DL link!